Download and Flash Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 E15i Original Firmware (ROM) Download and Flash Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 E15i Original Firmware (ROM) A new Window will show you all the firmware files present in the flashtool firmware folder on the left side. Select the FTF you just downladed.
Sony xperia USB driver that also allows you to connect your xperia smartphone to the computer via USB cable. Sony Xperia USB driver also allows you to keep your xperia Android hardware. If you ever were already searching for the USB driver for xperia devices, then these pages might be extremely helpful to you actually. Here the direct download link (Model Based and CPU Based) for the latest version sony xperia USB driver.
Download Sony Xperia USB Driver (ALL Model Based)
|No.||Xperia Model List||Download|
|1||Sony Tablet P||USB Driver|
|2||Sony Tablet P 3G||USB Driver|
|3||Sony Tablet S||USB Driver|
|4||Sony Tablet S 3G||USB Driver|
|5||Sony Xperia A||USB Driver|
|6||Sony Xperia A2||USB Driver|
|7||Sony Xperia A4 (SO-04G)||USB Driver|
|8||Sony Xperia Acro||USB Driver|
|9||Sony Xperia Acro HD||USB Driver|
|10||Sony Xperia Acro S||USB Driver|
|11||Sony Xperia Arc||USB Driver|
|12||Sony Xperia Arc S||USB Driver|
|13||Sony Xperia AX||USB Driver|
|14||Sony Xperia C||USB Driver|
|15||Sony Xperia C3||USB Driver|
|16||Sony Xperia C3 Dual||USB Driver|
|17||Sony Xperia C4||USB Driver|
|18||Sony Xperia C4 Dual||USB Driver|
|19||Sony Xperia E||USB Driver|
|20||Sony Xperia E Dual||USB Driver|
|21||Sony Xperia E1||USB Driver|
|22||Sony Xperia E1 Dual||USB Driver|
|23||Sony Xperia E3||USB Driver|
|24||Sony Xperia E3 Dual||USB Driver|
|25||Sony Xperia E4||USB Driver|
|26||Sony Xperia E4 Dual||USB Driver|
|27||Sony Xperia E4g||USB Driver|
|28||Sony Xperia E4g Dual||USB Driver|
|29||Sony Xperia Go||USB Driver|
|30||Sony Xperia GX||USB Driver|
|31||Sony Xperia Ion||USB Driver|
|32||Sony Xperia Ion LTE||USB Driver|
|33||Sony Xperia J||USB Driver|
|34||Sony Xperia J1 Compact (D5788)||USB Driver|
|35||Sony Xperia L||USB Driver|
|36||Sony Xperia M||USB Driver|
|37||Sony Xperia M2||USB Driver|
|38||Sony Xperia M2 Dual||USB Driver|
|39||Sony Xperia M2 Aqua||USB Driver|
|40||Sony Xperia M4 Aqua||USB Driver|
|41||Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual||USB Driver|
|42||Sony Xperia Miro||USB Driver|
|43||Sony Xperia Neo||USB Driver|
|44||Sony Xperia Neo L||USB Driver|
|45||Sony Xperia NX||USB Driver|
|46||Sony Xperia P||USB Driver|
|47||Sony Xperia Pro||USB Driver|
|48||Sony Xperia Play||USB Driver|
|49||Sony Xperia Ray||USB Driver|
|50||Sony Xperia S||USB Driver|
|51||Sony Xperia SL||USB Driver|
|52||Sony Xperia Sola||USB Driver|
|53||Sony Xperia SP||USB Driver|
|54||Sony Xperia SX||USB Driver|
|55||Sony Xperia T||USB Driver|
|56||Sony Xperia T LTE||USB Driver|
|57||Sony Xperia T2 Ultra||USB Driver|
|58||Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual||USB Driver|
|59||Sony Xperia T3||USB Driver|
|60||Sony Xperia Tipo||USB Driver|
|61||Sony Xperia Tipo Dual||USB Driver|
|62||Sony Xperia TX||USB Driver|
|63||Sony Xperia U||USB Driver|
|64||Sony Xperia UL||USB Driver|
|65||Sony Xperia V||USB Driver|
|66||Sony Xperia VL||USB Driver|
|67||Sony Xperia X8||USB Driver|
|68||Sony Xperia X10||USB Driver|
|69||Sony Xperia X10 Mini||USB Driver|
|70||Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro||USB Driver|
|71||Sony Xperia Z||USB Driver|
|72||Sony Xperia Z Ultra||USB Driver|
|73||Sony Xperia Z1||USB Driver|
|74||Sony Xperia Z1 Compact||USB Driver|
|75||Sony Xperia Z1f||USB Driver|
|76||Sony Xperia Z1s||USB Driver|
|77||Sony Xperia Z2||USB Driver|
|78||Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE||USB Driver|
|79||Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Wi-Fi||USB Driver|
|80||Sony Xperia Z2a||USB Driver|
|81||Sony Xperia Z3||USB Driver|
|82||Sony Xperia Z3 Compact||USB Driver|
|83||Sony Xperia Z3 Dual||USB Driver|
|84||Sony Xperia Z3+ (E6553)||USB Driver|
|85||Sony Xperia Z3+ Dual (E6533)||USB Driver|
|86||Sony Xperia Z3v||USB Driver|
|87||Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact||USB Driver|
|88||Sony Xperia Z4 (SO-03G, SOV31, 402SO)||USB Driver|
|89||Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet WiFi (SGP712)||USB Driver|
|90||Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE (SGP771)||USB Driver|
|91||Sony Xperia Z4v||USB Driver|
|92||Sony Xperia ZL||USB Driver|
|93||Sony Xperia ZL2||USB Driver|
|94||Sony Xperia ZR||USB Driver|
|95||Sony Xperia Tablet S||USB Driver|
|96||Sony Xperia Tablet S 3G||USB Driver|
|97||Sony Xperia Tablet Z LTE||USB Driver|
|98||Sony Xperia Tablet Z Wi-Fi||USB Driver|
PC Suite : Get Download PC Companion for Sony Xperia, synchronize data and find new application. Connects the phones via USB cable or Wifi. Check out Download sony pc companion page.
Flashtool Drivers Download
CPU Based USB Driver
a. Such as Sony – All MTK CPU Support Driver Click here See also
b. Such as Sony – Mediatek CPU Support Driver Click here See also
c. Such as Sony – SPD CPU Support Driver Click here See also
d. Such as Sony – Qcom CPU Support Driver Click here See also
e. Such as Sony – Broadcom CPU Support Driver Click here See also
f. Such as Sony – Rockchip CPU Support Driver Click here See also
g. Such as Sony – RDA CPU Support Driver Click here See also
h. Such as Sony – Intel CPU Support Driver Click here See also
i. Such as Sony – Windows 8 phone Support Driver Click here See also
j. Such as Sony – CDC Android Support Driver Click here See also
k. Such as Sony – ADB Android Support Driver Click here See also
l. Such as Sony – VCOM Android Support Driver Click here See also
m. Such as Sony – nvidia Android Support Driver Click here See also
n. Such as Sony – Kindle fire Driver Click here See also
o. Such as Sony – Universal adb driver Click here See also
How to Install driver for Windows
1. Connect your xperia phone or tablets to computer/laptop via USB cable.
2. Now, Enable USB Debugging mode on your Xperia Device. Go to the system settings & open Developer options then USB debugging tick enable it.
3. Go to, Sony-Xperia Universal Driver Installer Folder and Run File.
4. Click the “Install” button to continue.
5. If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this Sony-Xperia Universal ADB Driver software, select Install this Sony Xperia driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box.
6. The Sony Xperia USB driver will be installed on your PC computer automatically.
7. Final will be shown Installation success.
See Video : Drivers Install tutorials for Any Android Device.
Flashtool Drivers Windows 10
Japanese manufacturer Sony’s Xperia line is going quite good and is being used by a number of people, the Xperia series runs on Android (that is an open source operating system), as the developments are getting fast day by day on Android, getting the latest mods, tweaks and modify your Xperia device makes you even love it more.
Sometimes the users want to flash a new firmware in case of getting their device soft brick, or sometimes just to improve the performance. While the OTA updates take a long time to reach different regions, some of the users also look for a way to flash the latest firmware on their devices before it makes a way to their devices through OTA updates. Rooting the phone is another option that allows the tinkering on the device, flashing custom ROMs, kernels, and a lot more things are there that can be flashed in an Xperia device, but wondering how? Well, Sony has a Flashtool for its Xperia line up.
Flashtool is a light software, that allows the flashing through ftf (flashtoolfirmwarefiles). It becomes handy if you are stuck somewhere. In today’s tutorial, we will be having a look at the detailed guide to use Flashtool.
- 1 How to Install and Use Sony Flashtool on Xperia Devices
How to Install and Use Sony Flashtool on Xperia Devices
As this is the main tutorial for Flashtool, we will be having a look at the method to flash firmware in an Xperia device.
Before we begin you need to download and install the following.
- Go ahead and download the Flashtool and install it – Download it Here
- You need to install Sony drivers, get the Sony PC Companion: Download it Here.
- Mac users may download Sony Bridge: Get it Here.
- Go ahead and download the Flashtool and install it – Download it Here
Understanding & Using the Flashtool:
- After you’ve downloaded and installed the Flashtool, you’ll get a folder named ”Flashtool” in your C: drive, or the drive which you selected while installation.
- Here you can see the folders like Custom, Devices, Firmwares, Drivers.
- The devices folder contains the supported devices, the firmware is the folder where you will place the .ftf file to be flashed in your phone, while the drivers’ folder has the Flashtool-drivers for all Xperia devices, you may install drivers through Flashtool in case you face any difficulty at the time of flashing.
- Access the Flashtool-drivers and install Fastboot & Flashmode drivers as well first.
- After the drivers have been installed, you’re good to go with Flashtool now. The first thing you need to do is, you need to download your desired file, that you are going to flash. It may be a firmware, a kernel or a root file, but it should be in .ftf format. Download the file and place it in ‘‘Firmwares” folder that is is in Flashtool folder.
- Run the Flashtool.exe now, access it from the installed programs or from the same folder under drive C:.
- In Flashtool, hit the lightning button on the top left, select whether you want to run Flashmode or Fastboot mode.Flashmode is the one you’ll need most probably while you’re trying to install an ftf file, select it and press Ok.
- Select the firmware or the file that you want to flash here, and make the other selections accordingly, below is an image showing the procedure for a firmware’s ftf file. After you’ve settled it up, hit the Flash button at the bottom now, it will start loading the ftf file and show you logs.
- As soon as the file is loaded, you should see a pop up, prompting you to connect your device to the PC in Flashmode.
- Now, turn off your device, and connect to your PC using the original data cable while keeping the Volume down key pressed. You should see the Green LED on your device. This is for flashmode, in case you want to connect your device in fastboot mode, you need to connect it while keeping the Volume Up key pressed and you should see the Blue LED now. For older Xperia devices, the back key will work for Flashmode while the menu key will work for fastboot mode.
- After you’ve connected your device successfully, the Flashing will start, wait and sit back while the flashing gets completed. You should see the logs now, as soon as it is done the ”flashing done” will appear at the bottom.
That’s All! We hope that the tutorial was easy for you to understand. Any difficulties or queries you got? Feel free to leave us a comment, We will try our best to help you out.