- Myn Bala Warriors Of The Steppe 2012
- Warriors Of The Steppe Movie
- Myn Bala Warriors Of The Steppe 2012 Movie
- Watch Myn Bala Warriors Of The Steppe (2012)
Myn Bala: Warriors of the Steppe Action Adventure Drama A universal story about the freedom of the human spirit and the struggle against slavery and despotism, about love, loss and betrayal.
|Directed by||Akan Satayev|
|Produced by||Anna Kachko|
|Music by||Renat Gaysin|
Myn Bala (Kazakh: Жаужүрек мың бала, Jaýjúrek myń bala) is a 2011 Kazakhstani historical dramatic film depicting the eighteenth century war fought between the Kazakhs and the Dzungar Khanate. The film was made to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Kazakhstan's independence from the Soviet Union. Its production cost over $7 million (USD).
The film was selected as the Kazakhstani entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 85th Academy Awards, but it did not make the final shortlist.
Myn Bala Warriors Of The Steppe 2012
- Myn Bala: Warriors of the Steppe: Doha Tribeca Film Festival Review. -sponsored epic made to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s secession from the.
- Nonton Movie Streaming & Download Film Myn Bala: Warriors of the Steppe (2012) Subtitle Indonesia Sebuah kisah universal tentang kebebasan roh manusia dan perjuangan melawan perbudakan dan despotisme, tentang cinta, kehilangan dan pengkhianatan. Itu terlihat melalui mata anak-anak dan remaja Kazakh yang sederhana.
- ^Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 160. ISBN978-1908215017.
- ^'Kazakhstan film boom fights back against Borat image'. BBC News. 25 January 2012.
- ^''Myn Bala' heads to Oscars'. Variety. 24 September 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
- Myn Bala on IMDb
Warriors Of The Steppe Movie
Myn Bala Warriors Of The Steppe 2012 Movie
It’s a story we can all relate to: boy sees entire tribe slaughtered by enemy warriors, goes into hiding with survivors and becomes the greatest freedom fighter his country’s ever seen. Oh, and he also meets a girl, though that’s not terribly important.
Warriors of the Steppe: Myn Bala is the story of the oppression of the native Kazakhstani people by the Dzungars (a Mongol tribe descended from Genghis Khan) in the early 18th century and how a young boy grew into a powerful yet compassionate leader. It’s an aspect of world history that I knew almost nothing about before so there’s a vague history lesson among all the arrow-slinging and speech-giving but I suspect that pinpoint accuracy was left by the wayside in