Game Maker Studio uses Bitmap font, and there is no way I can fit all the required Chinese characters into existing texture. I have to insert extra texture into data.win, but this will alter the file size and make every pointer invalid. I REALLY need an.exe to.gmk converter? I worked on a game on game maker for a little over a year. Then my computer crashed and I lost the game. *sniffles* The only thing I have left is a.exe file. What is GameMaker Studio 2? GameMaker Studio 2 (Studio 2, GMS2) is the latest and greatest iteration of GameMaker. It provides a powerful yet easy-to-use platform for all your game development needs.
1 extension(s) and 0 alias(es) in our database
Below, you can find answers to the following questions:
- What is the .gmk file?
- Which program can create the .gmk file?
- Where can you find a description of the .gmk format?
- What can convert .gmk files to a different format?
- Which MIME-type is associated with the .gmk extension?
Game Maker 7.x Data
Other types of files may also use the .gmk file extension. If you have helpful information about .gmk extension, write to us!
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
We found the following similar extensions in our database:
The .gmk filename extension is often given incorrectly!
Game Maker Exe To Gmk
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Game Maker Exe Decompiler
Can't open a .gmk file?
If you want to open a .gmk file on your computer, you just need to have the appropriate program installed. If the .gmk association isn't set correctly, you may receive the following error message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
- Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
Supported operating systems
Game Maker Exe Decompiler Download
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android