Carmelo Elorduy, S.J. (25 January 1901 – 1 September 1989) was a Spanish Sinologist. Elorduy was born in Mungia and his first trip to China was in 1926, where he worked at the Jesuit mission located in Wuhu City, Anhui. He returned to Spain in 1932 to finish his degree in Theology and Philosophy and to become a priest with the Society of Jesus. He returned to China in 1934 and remained there until 1951 when he moved to Macao and the following year to Taichung. For health reasons he moved back to Spain in 1959 and while resting in Oña and encouraged by his brother Eleuterio, he began translating some of the Chinese Classics. Most of his translations of the Chinese Classics became the first to be done directly from Classical Chinese into the Spanish language.
Wilhelm Baynes I Ching Pdf
Download as PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd. Flag for inappropriate content. The PDF Layouts. We made a huge job. We found all ever known pdf files in the world. And published them here on this blog. So you may download any pdf file by 2 clicks. Share this blog on social networks, please. Carmelo Elorduy, S.J. (January 25, 1901-September 1, 1989) was a Spanish Sinologist.Elorduy was born in Mungia and his first trip to China was in 1926, where he worked at the Jesuit mission located in Wuhu City, Anhui. Carmelo Elorduy I Ching Pdf: full version free. software download. Carmelo Elorduy I Ching Pdf download free, software. Carmelo Elorduy I Ching Pdf Rating: 5,0/5 8438 votes. Documentacion%20bibliografica/Alvarez; Moti. Editorial Tecnos, Madrid.
- La gnosis taoísta del Tao Te Ching. Facultad de Teología, Oña, 1961.
- Chuang-tzu. Literato, filósofo y místico taoísta. East Asian Pastoral Institute, Manila, 1967.
- Chuang-tzu. Literato, filósofo y místico taoísta. Monte Ávila Editores, Caracas, 1972.
- Humanismo político oriental. Editorial B. A. C. (Biblioteca de Autores Cristianos), Madrid, 1967.
- Lao Tse / Chuang Tzu: Dos grandes maestros del taoísmo. Editora Nacional, Madrid, 1977.
- Lao Tse, Tao Te Ching. Historia del Pensamiento, Ed. Virgilio Ortega, Ediciones Orbis, Barcelona, 1984.
- Libro de los Cambios. Editora Nacional, Madrid, 1983.
- Moti. Política del amor universal. Editorial Tecnos, Madrid, 1987.
- Odas selectas del Romancero chino. Monte Ávila Editores, Caracas, 1974.
- Romancero chino. Editora Nacional, Madrid, 1984.
- Sesenta y cuatro conceptos de la ideología taoísta. Instituto de Investigaciones Históricas de la Universidad Andrés Bello, Caracas, 1972.
- Tao Te Ching. Lao-tse. Ed. Tecnos, Madrid, 1996.
- ^http://webs2002.uab.cat/_fti_deptrad/pladestudis/Documentacion%20bibliografica/Alvarez_Esbozo%20sinologia%20espa%F1ola.pdf[permanent dead link]
- García-Noblejas, Gabriel. “La traducción del chino al español en el siglo XX: Carmelo Elorduy”, CENTRO VIRTUAL CERVANTES obref/china/carmelo.htm .
- Mateos, Fernando. “Insigne sinólogo español El P.Carmelo Elorduy”. ENCUENTROS EN CATAY 4. 1990, pp. 319, 322. Universidad Fu Jen, Taipei, Taiwan.