Aug 29,2018• Proven solutions
Atomi's ActivePresenter screen recording software is a powerful tool that enables its users to capture movement on their monitors. Recording PowerPoint presentations, video tutorials about how to use a software or creating interactive HTML5 training contents is what Active Presenter was designed for. Our goal is to present our readers with all the essential information about this remarkable screen capturing software that will make your recording session fun.
EDITOR IN CHIEF PUBLICATIONS EDITOR. ISBN 978-9-1 (PDF). (Embedded Object Concept) and Atomi II Framework. EOC utilizes common object-oriented methods. EDITOR IN CHIEF PUBLICATIONS EDITOR Professor Mikko Siponen. ISBN 978-9-4 (Paperback) ISBN 978-9-1 (PDF) ISSN 0355-3213 (Print) ISSN 1796-2226 (Online) ACTA UNIVERSITATIS OULUENSIS C TECHNICA ACTA UNIVERSITATIS OULUENSIS. And Atomi II Framework. EOC utilizes common object-oriented methods used in softwa re by applying.
Free Edition: Free
Standard Edition: $199/license
Professional Edition: $399/license
The good news is that all users who would like to use this software can do so for free, but the free version of ActivePresenter offers limited options. Even so, users can utilize Full Motion Recording or Smart Capture features to create educational content they want. Basic editing options such as crop or speed up, are also available to users who don't wish to invest their money in some of the available pricing plans.
The license for the Standard Edition of the software can be purchased for only $149 and by doing so buyers will be able to export files as PowerPoint, HTML, Adobe PDF or Word files. For those users who would like to create quizzes or export files as HTML5 documents, a Professional Edition of the software is available. A license to use the Professional Edition costs $299, but given a number of options it offers, it can hardly be called inexpensive.
2. User Interface
Even though the software's interface may not appear to be very elegant, the ActivePresenter is functionally designed. Users can easily choose which kind of project they want to create and capture a new project or import a PowerPoint presentation. Home, Slide, Annotation, Interaction or Export tabs are easy to find and provide access to toolbars full of features that make working with ActivePresenter a pure joy.
Besides Smart Capture feature, users can choose to record a software demonstration, record or stream a video by just a few simple clicks. Finding your way around and learning where features are located will take a minimum amount of time, even to users who don't have a lot of experience with screen recording software. ActivePresenter has a user-friendly interface that is designed to minimize the efforts required to create stunning videos and presentations. More importantly, the software's timeline is easily accessible and the preview window area is quite large which enables users to have a better overview of their footage.
Once the software is installed on your PC or Mac computer, start it to commence your first recording session. After you start the program a 'New Project' window will appear that offers you to choose between 'New Capture', 'Import PowerPoint', 'Image Project' and 'Blank Project' options. If you would like to start a recording session, click on a 'New Capture' tab and then select 'Record Software Demonstration' or Record Movie/Streaming Video option, depending on what type of video you want to create. Insert the name of the project and click OK to access the video recorder.
The video recorder window will appear on the screen and from there users can set the 'Capture Area' to 'Full Screen' or 'Custom', set video resolution as high as 1080p Full HD or 720p HD and adjust the volume and select the audio recording device. Hitting the recording button will start the recording session.
Once the screen recording session is completed, click on the ActivePresenter tab and select Open Project option to import the file you recorded and then drag it from the media library and place it on the timeline. A toolbar that contains all the essential editing tools is located above the timeline, which reduces the amount of time required to locate and utilize video editing tools.
After you've completed the editing process simply click on the 'Export' tab located in the software's ribbon. Click on the video icon in the submenu and select the video output format or audio preferences before clicking OK to start exporting the file. Even though the process of creating video files isn't too complicated, inexperienced users will have to take some time to get used to the software and learn how to use it.
4. Main Features
- Ability to export videos in a number of different file formats
- Plenty of options for creation of presentations
- High-quality screen recordings
- Users can only import video files created with ActivePresenter
- Free version of the software creates a watermark on videos while exporting
Depending on their needs ActivePresenter users can choose to capture screen or create slide-based videos. By clicking on the Annotations tab, users can add shapes, text captions, spotlights or gesture effects to their videos. The 'Interaction' tab offers features such as TextBox, Mouse Hover, Multiple Choice among many others that can be effectively used to create compelling presentations that will impress its audience.
ActivePresenter offers several different export options that enable users to export files as images, videos, PDF documents or HTML5 files. Such a high amount of tools for creating videos, slideshows or PowerPoint presentations makes this software a reliable choice for all users who want to create e-learning content efficiently. However, if your focus is on creating and editing videos you can probably find a more capable and affordable solution than Atomi's Active presenter.
Best Alternative to ActivePresenter
Although ActivePresenter has a lot to offer, some users may consider using alternative screen capturing software that provides more video editing options. Wondershare's Filmora Scrn is much more affordable software because the lifetime license to use the software can be purchased for just $29,99. Unlike ActivePresenter, Filmora Scrn allows its users to import more the fifty different file formats, while it also enables them to export files in commonly used file formats such as MOV or MP4.
The Wondershare's screen capturing software comes with a full editing suite that enables users to add transitions between shots, a feature that ActivePresenter does not provide. Furthermore, Filmora Scrn features an audio track on its timeline that allows users to edit audio files, while Atomi's software doesn't offer much audio editing options. Capturing on screen movement with Filmora Scrn is easy, which is why it is one of the best alternatives to the ActivePresenter software.
Easy-to-use and powerful video editor for all creators.
Bring up your video to a professional level with straightforward tools.
- Choosing Video Editing Software
- Video Editing Tips
|Publisher||Periodici San Paolo|
|Year founded||1931; 88 years ago|
|Company||Edizioni San Paolo|
|Based in||Alba/Milan, Italy|
Famiglia Cristiana (meaning The Christian family in English) is an Italian weekly magazine published in Alba, Italy.
History and profile
Atomi In Famiglia Pdf Editor Pdf
Famiglia Cristiana was founded in Milan in 1931. Its original aim was to guide Catholics living in the rural and provincial north Italy to successfully cope with the spiritual and practical challenges of modern life. During its early years it was a local magazine targeting women. In 1954 its coverage expanded to include articles about food, fashion, politics and religion.
The magazine is owned by Edizioni San Paolo, a Roman Catholic publishing group and is published by Periodici San Paolo on a weekly basis. It has its headquarters in Alba.
In 1955 Famiglia Cristiana became an illustrated weekly magazine.
Famiglia Cristiana enjoyed higher levels of circulation from the late 1950s. The magazine had a circulation of 1,123,071 copies in 1984. The circulation of the weekly was 1,070,652 copies from September 1993 to August 1994. In the mid-1990s the magazine had the highest circulation among other Catholic periodicals in Italy.
In 2001 the magazine had a circulation of 895,000 copies. The 2003 circulation of the weekly was 742,000 copies. Its circulation was 778,000 copies in 2004.
Its circulation was 644,316 copies in 2007. In 2010 the circulation of the magazine fell to 544,576 copies.
Atomi In Famiglia Pdf Editor Online
- ^ ab'The most important Italian magazines'. Life in Italy. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- ^'List of Italian magazines'. Ciao Italy. Archived from the original on 7 October 2013. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- ^'The press in Italy'. BBC. 31 October 2006. Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- ^ abcdNiamh Cullen (2013). 'Morals, modern identities and the Catholic woman: fashion in Famiglia Cristiana, 1954–1968'. Journal of Modern Italian Studies. 18 (1): 33–52. doi:10.1080/1354571X.2013.730272.
- ^ ab'Influential weeklies'. BBC. Retrieved 4 October 2013.
- ^Gino Moliterno, ed. (2005). Encyclopedia of Contemporary Italian Culture(PDF). London and New York: Routledge. ISBN978-0-203-74849-7. Archived from the original(PDF) on 9 January 2015. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- ^ ab'World Magazine Trends 2010/2011'(PDF). FIPP. Archived from the original(PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- ^ abPenelope Morris (2007). 'A window on the private sphere: Advice columns, marriage, and the evolving family in 1950s Italy'(PDF). The Italianist. 27. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- ^Maria Teresa Crisci. 'Relationships between numbers of readers per copy and the characteristics of magazines'(PDF). The Print and Digital Research Forum. Retrieved 14 April 2015.
- ^'Top paid-circulation consumer magazines'. Ad Age. 17 April 1995. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- ^Cindy Wooden (6 December 1996). 'Top Catholic Magazine Resists Vatican'. National Catholic Reporter. Retrieved 16 August 2014. – via Questia(subscription required)
- ^'Top 50 General Interest magazines worldwide (by circulation)'(PDF). Magazine.com. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- ^'European Publishing Monitor. Italy'(PDF). Turku School of Economics and KEA. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- ^'Dati ADS (tirature e vendite)'. Fotografi (in Italian). Archived from the original on 24 April 2015. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- ^Anne Austin; et al. (2008). 'Western Europe Market and Media Fact'(PDF). Zenith Optimedia. Archived from the original(PDF) on 5 February 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2015.